The Rīga Conference 2015 took place between 6th and 7th November and welcomed over 500 participants from more than 40 countries worldwide. For two days state leaders, experts, academics, and journalists debated the most acute issues for the transatlantic alliance and regional stability. The conference furthermore attracted international attention, becoming a trending topic on Twitter in countries such as Sweden, Ukraine and Latvia. You can experience the highlights of The Rīga Conference 2015 below.
- Concluding Remarks
- FUTURE EUROPEAN ORDER
- Coffee Break Conversation - NATO'S LONG TERM ADAPTATION - WHAT'S ON THE HORIZON?
- INSIDE THE PROPAGANDA WAR: CHANNELING INFLUENCE
- FREEDOM OF DISINFORMATION: SHOULD THE MEDIA BE ON A TIGHTER LEASH?
- RESPONDING TO `NEW GENERATION` WARFARE?
- Coffee Break Conversation - KEEPING STRONG INTERNALLY THROUGH EXTERNAL BORDERS
- QUO VADIS 21ST CENTURY RUSSIA?
- Coffee Break Conversation - CAN THE SANCTIONS AGAINST RUSSIA BACKFIRE?
- Coffee Break Conversation - CATCHING UP TO THE NEXT GENERATION OF WARFARE
- NATO IN DEFENCE OF GLOBAL STABILITY
- Coffee Break Conversation - THE EURO’S LIFELINE?
- Welcoming remarks and Rise of Geoeconomics
Tweets about us#RigaConf Tweets
Founded in 1201, Riga offers its visitors a vast historical heritage and modern dynamism that is unparalleled.READ MORE