Republishing, embedding and linking to The Rīga Conference 2017
We encourage you to share content generated at The Rīga Conference 2017 under the terms of our Acknowledgement Policy.
Print/Radio – Any article or interview resulting from The Rīga Conference 2017 should mention The Rīga Conference 2017.
Television – Any program or interview resulting from The Rīga Conference 2017 should mention The Rīga Conference 2017 or display the logo. Should you need a logo, please contact the media coordinator or approach the help-desk at the venue.
Online Publications – Any article or interview related to The Rīga Conference 2017 should mention The Rīga Conference 2017 and a link to the website www.rigaconference.lv
Photos – Photos in high resolution are available for download at any time. While there are no copyright restrictions, please quote the author of the photos: Valdis Kaulins, as well as The Rīga Conference 2017.
For additional materials, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tweets about us#RigaConf17 Tweets
- On behalf of #RigaConf17 team we express our sincere condolences to the family, friends and colleagues of Ms Sylke Tempel.07.10.2017 (11:19)
- Should the army defend values, and how? Topical debate in the context of Spanish police in #Catalonia. #RigaConf17 https://t.co/9MviVGwdbt02.10.2017 (09:02)
- West must pay attention to what #Russia does to neighbors. #Ukraine was getting hacked "before it was cool." —… https://t.co/k5FhHYZN2V01.10.2017 (21:56)
- #Russia's proposal of UN peacekeepers in east #Ukraine could just be attempt to freeze or prolong the conflict. —… https://t.co/2Id0dgZNbh01.10.2017 (21:16)
- This is 1st year when almost every country in the EBRD region will be experiencing economic growth — @sguriev tells… https://t.co/yJPGbJQwfr01.10.2017 (21:14)
- There is a consensus that #Ukraine's economy is now growing by 2-3%. — @sguriev at #RigaConf17 https://t.co/NCcuAq866Q01.10.2017 (21:12)
- #Ukraine's free trade agreement w/ Canada will give the country greater access to Canadian defense industry. —… https://t.co/Fx1fDiwpM101.10.2017 (21:10)
- Starting NOW! Hromadske's Sunday Show from Riga Conference in #Latvia. Tune in for exclusive interviews! #RigaConf17 https://t.co/bD7A8njfhN01.10.2017 (21:02)
- Watch https://t.co/hQYbTiYYK6 Katalonijasِ #BriedisPerezِ #RigaConf17ِ #GermanyRXِ #florbolsِ #E_konsultācijaِ01.10.2017 (20:04)
- Šobrīd aktuālākās tēmas tviterī: Katalonijā #RigaConf17 #GermanyRX #florbols Pasaules Krievijas NEPLP #olybetlbl #Latvia.01.10.2017 (20:00)
- Tune in tonight for @Hromadske's Sunday Show w/ exclusive interviews from #RigaConf17 on #Ukraine & global security! https://t.co/UQGqn123cX01.10.2017 (18:10)
- 01.10.2017 (17:29)
- RECOMMEND, NEW SITE TO GET FREE #FOLLOWERS01.10.2017 (14:49)
- Kamēr Spānijas policija apkauj miermīlīgos Katalonijas Brīvības Referenduma dalībniekus,@EmbajadaEspRiga atsēž @… https://t.co/gkRzKFUUz401.10.2017 (12:49)
- This year's Riga Conference ended yesterday, but you can already watch it online: https://t.co/xnb2H7nNGr #RigaConf1701.10.2017 (10:58)
- Moving on this morning from #Riga - thanks @LATO_LV for #RigaConf17. Next stop, #Kyiv, to get first hand impression of #Ukrainian reforms.01.10.2017 (10:53)
- Thank you to all partners, supporters and friends for making #RigaConf17 possible already 12 years in the row. https://t.co/Na5nZAcXPx01.10.2017 (09:55)
- Exercise at #RigaConf17 worth repeating a couple of times. See the full video of all panels at:… https://t.co/cxwLw5Fv3C01.10.2017 (09:53)
- watch https://t.co/JM1TuQpAoZ #SpareMyRibsِ #WIW2017ِ #BriedisPerezِ #RigaConf17ِ #E_konsultācijaِ #florbolsِ01.10.2017 (07:27)
- Retweeted Eesti NATO Ühing (@EstonianATA): Second day has started at #RigaConf17 on topic quo vadis #Russia ?... https://t.co/PRwG3LDQ0r01.10.2017 (05:48)
Founded in 1201, Riga offers its visitors a vast historical heritage and modern dynamism that is unparalleled.READ MORE