Media accreditation for The Rīga Conference 2019 is now open.
To submit your request for accreditation, fill out the form here.
Only official media representatives will be considered. All media must complete and submit the proper accreditation form.
The deadline to complete the accreditation form is September 30, 2019.
If you are being accompanied by a photographer or videographer, or other colleague, we must receive an individual application for each member of your team.
The request of an accreditation does not mean acceptance. All applicants will receive an email regarding the status of their accreditation.
If you have any questions regarding the accreditation process or about The Rīga Conference 2019, please feel free to contact the Media team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Republishing, embedding and linking to The Rīga Conference
We encourage you to share content generated at The Rīga Conference under the terms of our Acknowledgement Policy.
Print/Radio – Any article or interview resulting from The Rīga Conference should mention The Rīga Conference.
Television – Any program or interview resulting from The Rīga Conference should mention The Rīga Conference or display the logo. Should you need a logo, please contact the media coordinator or approach the help-desk at the venue.
Online Publications – Any article or interview related to The Rīga Conference should mention The Rīga Conference and a link to the website www.rigaconference.lv
Photos – Photos in high resolution are available for download at any time. While there are no copyright restrictions, please quote the author of the photos: Valdis Kaulins, as well as The Rīga Conference.
For additional materials, please e-mail us at email@example.com
Tweets about us#RigaConf19 Tweets
- We would like to say a big thank you to our supporter @AudiLatvija for their continued support. In this year's conf… https://t.co/v3SWs6b11009.10.2018 (16:51)
- At #RigaConf18, I urged NATO allies to "map out and exploit the vulnerabilities" of Putin's inner circle, the Russi… https://t.co/FF2X8plkXV04.10.2018 (01:01)
- NATO doesn't have an effective deterrence or retaliatory capability against Moscow for cyber attacks. So at… https://t.co/IWn2ie8eUD02.10.2018 (17:06)
- Did you have chance to see @LATO_LV #RigaConf18 and discussion with @aivarj, RB Rail AS? If not, then watch the dis… https://t.co/pTMAGjKgOW02.10.2018 (16:15)
- Did you had change to see @LATO_LV #RigaConf18 and discussion with @aivarj, RB Rail AS? If not, then watch the disc… https://t.co/ysuIT4Vaso02.10.2018 (15:12)
- Governments and the media should have an understanding on what is #FakeNews. It is a matter of responsability and t… https://t.co/sx1tZyLzW801.10.2018 (16:51)
- Thanks to the #RigaConf18 team in @LATO_LV for a great conference once again. It was a pleasure to talk with Vlad V… https://t.co/3nS15ABTcW01.10.2018 (15:23)
- Is there a life after another successful "The Riga Conference"? The good news are that we are left w/ this brillian… https://t.co/7E78Dk3b4j01.10.2018 (12:41)
- Also on way back from #latvia #RigaConf18. Not for first time think Jeremy hunt should have stayed at health https://t.co/L88mV9WyNM30.09.2018 (19:38)
- Indeed, also Vladislav Inozemtsev argues according to the same lines ... https://t.co/nVoyDgdj2e #RigaConf18 https://t.co/odOeHrdMn430.09.2018 (18:09)
- Latvian parliamentary secretary @ZKLukasevica at #RigaConf18: Russia’s systematic efforts of challenging the rules-… https://t.co/d6DvYt9XCi30.09.2018 (11:31)
- #RigaConf18 Last night of the conference. Thank you for a great and well organised event from the Swedish MFA and t… https://t.co/aLLIvx30bM29.09.2018 (21:55)
- #RigaConf18 ended in an all-male fashion that dominated the discussions for the whole two days. It’s great we have… https://t.co/RH9zX3nCcZ29.09.2018 (21:14)
- PALDIES @LATO_LV @AizsardzibasMin @Arlietas un atbalstītājiem par kārtējo izcilo #RigaConf18! Thank you for another… https://t.co/Dd4zZZUerH29.09.2018 (20:45)
- Thanks to our speakers, our participants, and you - our online audience! You’ve made this the best #RigaConf18 ever… https://t.co/UZEu1nkbsC29.09.2018 (18:39)
- Concluding #RigaConf18 @RaimondsBrg thanks everyone for coming to Rīga on the eve of its 100th birthday, urging tha… https://t.co/5Bsj0A6uPr29.09.2018 (18:37)
- In the UK, we don’t have conscription, we concentrate on professionalism of the army. We need to be resilient psych… https://t.co/ScXWhq2FI329.09.2018 (18:17)
- 'Governments and the media should have an understanding on what is #FakeNews. It is a matter of responsability and… https://t.co/z9NXltFp4V29.09.2018 (18:09)
- #RigaConf18 Basic question: what exactly are Western values?29.09.2018 (18:05)
- Governments and media need to reach common understanding of what misinformation and fake news are, - The Rt Hon Ear… https://t.co/qBv23NVs4029.09.2018 (18:05)
Founded in 1201, Riga offers its visitors a vast historical heritage and modern dynamism that is unparalleled.READ MORE