Terms and conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Rīga Conference 2019 (hereinafter – “Conference”), to be held on October 11th and 12th, at the National Library of Latvia (3 Mukusalas Street, Riga, Latvia) and is organised by Latvian Transatlantic Organisation (LATO) in cooperation with the Ministry of Defence of the Republic of Latvia and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Latvia (hereinafter – “Organiser”) has made an online based registration form (hereinafter – “Registration Form”).
These rules for the Conference (hereinafter – “Rules”) shall be binding to all persons who are registered for the Conference by completing Registration Form (hereafter – “Participants”). These Rules generate binding contract between the Participant and the Organiser. Where the Participant does not agree to the Rules, the Participant is forbidden from registering to the Conference. The Organiser is entitled to alter and supplement the Rules. Such changes will come in to effect after been communicated to the Participant through his / her email address provided on the Registration Form.
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTICIPANT.
1. When registering for the Conference Participant is responsible for keeping his / her Registration Form secure and not to reveal information on the Registration Form to any third parties (username, password).
2. Each Participant is qualified to register for the Conference only once.
3. The Participant hereby confirms that all the information (including but not limited to personal data, texts, files, intellectual property online postings content and materials) entered on the Registration Forms is lawful, true, accurate, up-to-date and complete, and if necessary, the Participant undertakes to promptly update such information in order to keep it true and accurate.
4. The Participant shall be prohibited from entering and / or posting on the Registration Form any information and online postings that are deemed offensive, threatening, slanderous, discriminating, pornographic, blasphemous, contain commercial secrets or are unlawful in other respect.
5. The Participant is prohibited to use Registration Form for any reasons that are unlawful or constrained in other aspects. In addition to complying with the Rules, the Participant undertakes to comply with laws and regulations as well as to be guided by the generally accepted principles of virtue, ethics and morality.
6. The Participant may not interfere or tamper with the functioning of the Registration Form and / or servers and /or networks pertinent to the Registration Form.
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE ORGANISER.
1. The Organiser undertakes to supply the Participant with information about the Conference.
2. The Organisers disclaims all damages, direct or indirect, claims, injuries, losses or liability arising from or related to any acts or missions of any third parties while traveling to and from or attending the Conference. The Organisers do not bear any legal liability or responsibility for the safety of any individual attending or traveling to or from the Conference. The Organisers do not hold any responsibility for the behaviour of any attendee or outside entity during the Conference.
3. The Organiser is entitled to suspend Participant’s access to Registration Form and acceptance to the Conference if Participant does not comply with these Rules. In such case the Organiser will immediately inform Participant through his / her e-mail address provided in the Registration Form.
Tweets about us#RigaConf19 Tweets
- Dear participants, we are incredibly thankful that you chose to be a part of The RC 2019! Sincere thank you goes to… https://t.co/rakUfz1EZN17.10.2019 (11:16)
- The Rīga Conference 2019 is officially over! We are truly thankful to our speakers, participants, partners, staff m… https://t.co/qFTsIG2AmU12.10.2019 (19:26)
- We are approaching the end of Day 2 with concluding remarks by the Foreign Affairs Minister of the Republic of Latv… https://t.co/5aWiKQKEYD12.10.2019 (18:09)
- #RigaConf19 Concluding Session " CONVERSATION WITH THE PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC OF LATVIA H.E. MR EGILS LEVITS "… https://t.co/9v66tof6Jn12.10.2019 (17:15)
- Witty quote by Mr John Frank on the Digital Age panel: "How do you know when a politician is lying? When their lips are moving." #RigaConf1912.10.2019 (15:24)
- Technology and how we use it is a very topical matter nowadays. Tune in live on https://t.co/SV53bNeMH9 for the pan… https://t.co/rfGoSPnbWL12.10.2019 (14:52)
- Tune in for the second day of the Riga conference debates at https://t.co/BG96g4yC69 #RigaConf19 https://t.co/flB8aub43R12.10.2019 (13:10)
- And we're done with the first session on Russia and the West. Great discussions, questions and reminders about the… https://t.co/9e3HAgrhpg12.10.2019 (11:39)
- The Rīga Conference 2019 Day 2! Make sure to join us on livestream at https://t.co/SV53bNeMH9 and use #RigaConf19 f… https://t.co/DStGNJrIR512.10.2019 (10:12)
- Day 2 #RigaConf19 will start with RUSSIA AND THE WEST MANAGING CRISES Moderated by Ms Jill Dougherty @jillrussia12.10.2019 (09:56)
- The Rīga Conference 2019 day one has been a success! Opening by H. E. the Prime Minister of Latvia, 3 great panels… https://t.co/yVOj8Z8Jzk11.10.2019 (22:25)
- The next Plenary Session at the #RigaConf19 is on the topic: NEW POWERS - SHAPING REGIONS OR SHAPING HISTORY? Join… https://t.co/RqkZOYgKyC11.10.2019 (18:23)
- Plenary session "New Powers - Shaping Regions or Shaping History?" is about to start! Moderated by Mr Julian Ropcke… https://t.co/ZusCUEPweU11.10.2019 (18:16)
- "Nowadays everybody's a writer and just a few of them are readers." - Dr Artis Pabriks @Pabriks #RigaConf1911.10.2019 (17:01)
- The Plenary session "Comprehensive & Collective - Building the Foundation of NATO's Future Defence" has started! Mo… https://t.co/ibPoqT2PyU11.10.2019 (16:47)
- #Russia is not a superpower but it is a superproblem - @LinkeviciusL at #RigaConf19 https://t.co/v0fTGrdV8h11.10.2019 (15:42)
- Lithuanian FM @LinkeviciusL at #RigaConf19 ‘Russia is not a superpower, it is a super problem’ https://t.co/up08epQCFy11.10.2019 (15:41)
- Lithuanian FM @LinkeviciusL at #RigaConf19 on Steinmeier Formula - no agreement in Donbas should come at expense… https://t.co/kXXdm6Jtl111.10.2019 (15:39)
- When we think about our security in today's changing world, we have to consider military, cyber, informational thre… https://t.co/r1eYrac5cO11.10.2019 (15:37)
- Latvian FM @edgarsrinkevics at #RigaConf19 Before we even consider lifting sanctions Russia must withdraw from Do… https://t.co/mDgQ8hYksG11.10.2019 (15:34)
Oxford Analytica Daily BriefREAD MORE
Founded in 1201, Riga offers its visitors a vast historical heritage and modern dynamism that is unparalleled.READ MORE