Terms and conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Rīga Conference 2018 (hereinafter – “Conference”), to be held on September 28th and 29th, at the National Library of Latvia (3 Mukusalas Street, Riga, Latvia) and is organised by Latvian Transatlantic Organisation (LATO) in cooperation with the Ministry of Defence of the Republic of Latvia and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Latvia (hereinafter – “Organiser”) has made an online based registration form (hereinafter – “Registration Form”).
These rules for the Conference (hereinafter – “Rules”) shall be binding to all persons who are registered for the Conference by completing Registration Form (hereafter – “Participants”). These Rules generate binding contract between the Participant and the Organiser. Where the Participant does not agree to the Rules, the Participant is forbidden from registering to the Conference. The Organiser is entitled to alter and supplement the Rules. Such changes will come in to effect after been communicated to the Participant through his / her email address provided on the Registration Form.
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTICIPANT.
1. When registering for the Conference Participant is responsible for keeping his / her Registration Form secure and not to reveal information on the Registration Form to the third parties (username, password).
2. Each Participant is qualified to register for the Conference only once.
3. The Participant hereby confirms that all the information (including but not limited to personal data, texts, files, intellectual property online postings content and materials) entered on the Registration Forms is lawful, true, accurate, up-to-date and complete, and if necessary, the Participant undertakes to promptly update such information in order to keep it true and accurate.
4. The Participant shall be prohibited from entering and / or posting on the Registration Form any information and online postings that are deemed offensive, threatening, slanderous, discriminating, pornographic, blasphemous, contain commercial secrets or are unlawful in other respect.
5. The Participant is prohibited to use Registration Form for any reasons that are unlawful or constrained in other aspects. In addition to complying with the Rules, the Participant undertakes to comply with laws and regulations as well as to be guided by the generally accepted principles of virtue, ethics and morality.
6. The Participant may not interfere or tamper with the functioning of the Registration Form and / or servers and /or networks pertinent to the Registration Form.
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE ORGANISER.
1. The Organiser undertakes to supply the Participant with information about the Conference.
2. The Organisers disclaims all damages, direct or indirect, claims, injuries, losses or liability arising from or related to any acts or missions of any third parties while traveling to and from or attending the Conference. The Organisers does not bear any legal liability or responsibility for the safety of any individual attending or traveling to or from the Conference. The Organisers do not hold any responsibility for the behaviour of any attendee or outside entity during the Conference.
3. The Organiser is entitled to suspend Participant’s access to Registration Form and acceptance to the Conference if Participant does not comply with these Rules. In such case the Organiser will immediately inform Participant through his / her e-mail address provided in the Registration Form.
Tweets about us#RigaConf18 Tweets
- 23.09.2018 (17:25)
- 23.09.2018 (15:05)
- Can we rely on Germany as the leader of the #EU, when Berlin itself is changing? We will seek to find out answers a… https://t.co/sralWPjEs423.09.2018 (14:41)
- Dinner ir served! Stay updated, check out the Rīga Conference 2018 programme on our website:… https://t.co/DxRtSodFgc22.09.2018 (18:41)
- Thanks to the Oxford Analytica team for providing us with pre-conference reading material. Read the conference bri… https://t.co/maA6cUzzF820.09.2018 (21:08)
- The Nordic-Baltic region should do more strategic cooperation in order to have an impact on global affairs, argues… https://t.co/RCIUrQvG8m20.09.2018 (13:51)
- 19.09.2018 (19:55)
- I hope these objective will be further boosted at the 28-29 September #RigaConf18, in which I look forward to parti… https://t.co/N6KbyB9oVO19.09.2018 (17:40)
- How to enjoy the Coffee Break Conversations? Grab your cup of coffee and join us on the live stream on 28 and 29 of… https://t.co/aWAnAVfJdU19.09.2018 (14:31)
- .@LATO #RigaConf18 announced a call for papers for the best future scholars. Read here how democracies are fighting… https://t.co/7KkXB4OByZ17.09.2018 (23:35)
- Attendance of the #BRYF naturally flows into YATA participation at the @LATO_LV Riga Conference. Last year YATA was… https://t.co/nE7HY4U9YC17.09.2018 (23:35)
- Go and follow us on Instagram to see our team from a different perspective! IG: https://t.co/5Jl8wTE3yr… https://t.co/YX97zjIPWW15.09.2018 (14:39)
- Nordic-Baltic cooperation can develop with regard to security, prosperity and values. Looking forward to the discus… https://t.co/zjLoB8u7tM12.09.2018 (15:36)
- 07.09.2018 (13:33)
- We are also on Instagram! Follow us and explore the world of LATO and have a little sneak peek of The Rīga Conferen… https://t.co/6yvaYsphC303.09.2018 (21:20)
- 03.09.2018 (14:25)
- It’s the final countdown with just one month remaining until The Rīga Conference 2018! #RigaConf18… https://t.co/UT4qAm4mXZ28.08.2018 (16:25)
- Our friends at @LATO_LV have been so kind to extend the deadline for Riga Conference Future Scholars #RigaConf18… https://t.co/MJ5z6Kwftg27.08.2018 (11:24)
- ATTENTION! Deadline for The Rīga Conference Future Scholars analysis paper submission has been extended till August… https://t.co/OyFSBux2XT27.08.2018 (11:21)
- Interested in joining the #RigaConf18, but not the scholary type #RCFS? Not to worry! You can also join as a volunt… https://t.co/RrQpE22Dqf22.08.2018 (10:47)
Founded in 1201, Riga offers its visitors a vast historical heritage and modern dynamism that is unparalleled.READ MORE