Terms and conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Rīga Conference 2018 (hereinafter – “Conference”), to be held on September 28th and 29th, at the National Library of Latvia (3 Mukusalas Street, Riga, Latvia) and is organised by Latvian Transatlantic Organisation (LATO) in cooperation with the Ministry of Defence of the Republic of Latvia and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Latvia (hereinafter – “Organiser”) has made an online based registration form (hereinafter – “Registration Form”).
These rules for the Conference (hereinafter – “Rules”) shall be binding to all persons who are registered for the Conference by completing Registration Form (hereafter – “Participants”). These Rules generate binding contract between the Participant and the Organiser. Where the Participant does not agree to the Rules, the Participant is forbidden from registering to the Conference. The Organiser is entitled to alter and supplement the Rules. Such changes will come in to effect after been communicated to the Participant through his / her email address provided on the Registration Form.
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTICIPANT.
1. When registering for the Conference Participant is responsible for keeping his / her Registration Form secure and not to reveal information on the Registration Form to the third parties (username, password).
2. Each Participant is qualified to register for the Conference only once.
3. The Participant hereby confirms that all the information (including but not limited to personal data, texts, files, intellectual property online postings content and materials) entered on the Registration Forms is lawful, true, accurate, up-to-date and complete, and if necessary, the Participant undertakes to promptly update such information in order to keep it true and accurate.
4. The Participant shall be prohibited from entering and / or posting on the Registration Form any information and online postings that are deemed offensive, threatening, slanderous, discriminating, pornographic, blasphemous, contain commercial secrets or are unlawful in other respect.
5. The Participant is prohibited to use Registration Form for any reasons that are unlawful or constrained in other aspects. In addition to complying with the Rules, the Participant undertakes to comply with laws and regulations as well as to be guided by the generally accepted principles of virtue, ethics and morality.
6. The Participant may not interfere or tamper with the functioning of the Registration Form and / or servers and /or networks pertinent to the Registration Form.
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE ORGANISER.
1. The Organiser undertakes to supply the Participant with information about the Conference.
2. The Organisers disclaims all damages, direct or indirect, claims, injuries, losses or liability arising from or related to any acts or missions of any third parties while traveling to and from or attending the Conference. The Organisers does not bear any legal liability or responsibility for the safety of any individual attending or traveling to or from the Conference. The Organisers do not hold any responsibility for the behaviour of any attendee or outside entity during the Conference.
3. The Organiser is entitled to suspend Participant’s access to Registration Form and acceptance to the Conference if Participant does not comply with these Rules. In such case the Organiser will immediately inform Participant through his / her e-mail address provided in the Registration Form.
Tweets about us#RigaConf18 Tweets
- SAVE THE DATE for The Rīga Conference 2018! #RigaConf18 https://t.co/nAO1sOm6t5 https://t.co/KVtMT9O8aP03.04.2018 (11:07)
- On behalf of #RigaConf17 team we express our sincere condolences to the family, friends and colleagues of Ms Sylke Tempel.07.10.2017 (11:19)
- Should the army defend values, and how? Topical debate in the context of Spanish police in #Catalonia. #RigaConf17 https://t.co/9MviVGwdbt02.10.2017 (09:02)
- West must pay attention to what #Russia does to neighbors. #Ukraine was getting hacked "before it was cool." —… https://t.co/k5FhHYZN2V01.10.2017 (21:56)
- #Russia's proposal of UN peacekeepers in east #Ukraine could just be attempt to freeze or prolong the conflict. —… https://t.co/2Id0dgZNbh01.10.2017 (21:16)
- This is 1st year when almost every country in the EBRD region will be experiencing economic growth — @sguriev tells… https://t.co/yJPGbJQwfr01.10.2017 (21:14)
- There is a consensus that #Ukraine's economy is now growing by 2-3%. — @sguriev at #RigaConf17 https://t.co/NCcuAq866Q01.10.2017 (21:12)
- #Ukraine's free trade agreement w/ Canada will give the country greater access to Canadian defense industry. —… https://t.co/Fx1fDiwpM101.10.2017 (21:10)
- Starting NOW! Hromadske's Sunday Show from Riga Conference in #Latvia. Tune in for exclusive interviews! #RigaConf17 https://t.co/bD7A8njfhN01.10.2017 (21:02)
- Watch https://t.co/hQYbTiYYK6 Katalonijasِ #BriedisPerezِ #RigaConf17ِ #GermanyRXِ #florbolsِ #E_konsultācijaِ01.10.2017 (20:04)
- Šobrīd aktuālākās tēmas tviterī: Katalonijā #RigaConf17 #GermanyRX #florbols Pasaules Krievijas NEPLP #olybetlbl #Latvia.01.10.2017 (20:00)
- Tune in tonight for @Hromadske's Sunday Show w/ exclusive interviews from #RigaConf17 on #Ukraine & global security! https://t.co/UQGqn123cX01.10.2017 (18:10)
- 01.10.2017 (17:29)
- RECOMMEND, NEW SITE TO GET FREE #FOLLOWERS01.10.2017 (14:49)
- Kamēr Spānijas policija apkauj miermīlīgos Katalonijas Brīvības Referenduma dalībniekus,@EmbajadaEspRiga atsēž @… https://t.co/gkRzKFUUz401.10.2017 (12:49)
- This year's Riga Conference ended yesterday, but you can already watch it online: https://t.co/xnb2H7nNGr #RigaConf1701.10.2017 (10:58)
- Moving on this morning from #Riga - thanks @LATO_LV for #RigaConf17. Next stop, #Kyiv, to get first hand impression of #Ukrainian reforms.01.10.2017 (10:53)
- Thank you to all partners, supporters and friends for making #RigaConf17 possible already 12 years in the row. https://t.co/Na5nZAcXPx01.10.2017 (09:55)
- Exercise at #RigaConf17 worth repeating a couple of times. See the full video of all panels at:… https://t.co/cxwLw5Fv3C01.10.2017 (09:53)
- watch https://t.co/JM1TuQpAoZ #SpareMyRibsِ #WIW2017ِ #BriedisPerezِ #RigaConf17ِ #E_konsultācijaِ #florbolsِ01.10.2017 (07:27)
Founded in 1201, Riga offers its visitors a vast historical heritage and modern dynamism that is unparalleled.READ MORE